Welcome to all Readers

A special thanks to all my readers for supporting me and helping me spread the word about my experiences. I hope to gain many many readers and making my blog one of the top dbsk websites online. Follow me on twitter as well for quick sneaks into my life. Also feel free to leave me comments and ask questions and I will answer them as best I can. There is also a guest book at the very bottom of my blog, please take a look. I can't write everyday my life is too busy for that but I will try to write once a week or so with an update or post a picture or two. I will try to twitter everyday too. Which side of the bed did I wake up on? Read and find out.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stalker Friendly

Lee Hyo Ri: Thanks for you comments! Well not quite the same but pretty close!

(I will try to reply to comments as much as I can, so please leave them and spread my blog around! This is an experience everyone should know about!)


OMG! This was NOT my phone. It was VERY similar to my phone but now that I was looking at it... OMG!

See my phone is a Samsung Jet this was a Samsung Omnia II which is basically a newer model of my phone so there isn't too much difference.

Here is some links so you can see what I am talking about:

Samsung Jet: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_s8000_jet-2835.php

Samsung Omnia: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i8000_omnia_ii-2836.php

Not too different and since I was kind of distracted at the time I dropped my phone well I wasn't paying attention to it.

Now that I think on it Yoochun had put something in his pocket right before he helped me up, MY PHONE. They got switched and of course Yoochun noticed and here he was calling his phone trying to reach me cause obviously I have his phone.

Needless to say I was laying on my bed staring at this in utter and complete silence and shock. My brain trying to process the fact that I have YOOCHUN "MICKY" PARK's cell phone in my hand.

Ya, I know that probably sounded very fangirl but hey, I am a fan and I am a girl. Put two and two together, it equals 5..I mean 6, no wait wait I got it 4.

Sorry brain is still trying to process everything thats happened in the last few days.

So I did the only thing I could do, I called my cell phone.

"Stalker Friendly, how can I help you?"

Ya, thats what I thought too.

"Um...Yoochun??" I asked carefully.

"Nope this is his evil half, your the one who took his phone, right?"

"JUNSU" -clacker- "HEY!"

"Sorry! Junsu was trying to be funny," came Yoochun's voice.

"Uh...ha ha?"

I will be honestly Junsu and Yoochun speak really good English, Junsu has less of an accent though, surprisingly.

"Ya, um, so we got our phones mixed up earlier," Yoochin replied.

"Apparently. I am really sorry. I have not looked through it, I promised. I went to my mom's work to help her out right after they got mixed up, so I didn't even know until just now, but I haven't looked through it nor will I and I-"

After rambling like an idiot I realized I should just shut my mouth before I stuck a bigger foot in.

"Its ok. We can meet up and switch them back if you want. I can't tonight, we are pretty busy but if you want you can meet us for lunch tomorrow and then we can swap them. Sound ok?"

Needless to say I was again in utter shock but also in heaven. Lunch with JYJ. Could it get any better!?

"Sure, that sounds good. Any particular time or place?"

"There is a place which was good hamburgers called..Jaejoong what was that place we had those burgers at last time?? --- Farmer Boys---Farmer Boys, thats it. So there at 1 o'clock tomorrow?"

"Ok, that sounds prefect. That place has great food too."

"Alright we'll see you tomorrow then, bye."

"Bye."

I put the cellphone on my night stand and just stared at it. I mean that phone call really could not have happened, right? I mean life just doesn't work that way. Does it?

I bolted up off the bed, grabbed the house phone already dailing Hermione's phone. (Her name really isn't Hermione, gave her that nickname cause she reminds me of the Harry Potter character. Her real name is Jennifer O'Donnell)

"Los Angeles City morgue, you kill'em, we chill'em. Rates start at 299, how can I help you?"

"HermioneImetJYJtodayandamhavinglunchwiththetomorrowatoneoclockbecauseIbumpedinto
YoochunatSMtodayandourphonesgotmixedupandhewastryingtocallmealldaybutIwasatmom's
jobsoIdidn'trealizeuntilnowthatIhadthewrongphoneandIammeetingthemtomorrowplease
comeoverandhelpmepickoutsomethingtowear."

I took a very deep breath.

"ooook. Can we have that again but in English please. Yo no hablo spanish or whatever language you were speaking, tongues I think."

"Sorry. I met JYJ and am having lunch with them tomorrow..." and I explained everything.

10 mins later...

"You are such a lair!"

"Excuse me!?"

"No way that happened."

"Hang on, I will prove it. With all those fan someone had to report it online."

After 15 mins of searching I found what I was looking for:

http://alldbsk.blogspot.com/2010/06/jyj-sm-accident.html

Of course after that, Hermione was dumb strucked.

"Why can't I have YOUR luck!?" Hermione finally exclaimed.

"Trust me you don't want it. Shirley."

"Ugh..true. She is a witch with a B"

"No witches are nicer then her."

"If you say so. Look I can't come over, I a watching my little brother but just wear anything, all your clothes is cute. You have better call me after you have lunch with them OK?"

"Of course. Talk to you tomorrow."

"Bye!"

"Ta!"

After I hung up with Hermione I was restless. I showered, got comfortable, ate a bowl of cereal and just roamed around the house. I tried to read. I tried to watch a movie and finally looking at the clock and realizing mom was going to pull another all nighter I decided to go to sleep.

I didn't sleep at all yet morning came too soon.

-Outie will post again later

2 comments:

  1. hoa.. >.<
    its getting better,
    I'm waiting the next chap, what will happend??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..so is this a fan fic?..

    ReplyDelete