Welcome to all Readers

A special thanks to all my readers for supporting me and helping me spread the word about my experiences. I hope to gain many many readers and making my blog one of the top dbsk websites online. Follow me on twitter as well for quick sneaks into my life. Also feel free to leave me comments and ask questions and I will answer them as best I can. There is also a guest book at the very bottom of my blog, please take a look. I can't write everyday my life is too busy for that but I will try to write once a week or so with an update or post a picture or two. I will try to twitter everyday too. Which side of the bed did I wake up on? Read and find out.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Ice Ice Baby

Junsu yesterday while we were eating dinner, knocked his cup over and splited his iced drink onto Yoochun's lap. Yoochun yelped and jumped about three feet in the air from a sitting position while Jaejoong and I cracked up.

Yoochun is still a little mad at Junsu cause he thinks Junsu did it on purpose because right before it happened they were arguing. Junsu has not denied Yoochun's accusation and just shrugs.

I think Junsu did it on purpose, he had a satified smile after the incident.

Today I watched the boys in the studio as they practice and goofed off. I took a picture and posted it on my blog for everyone to see. They are doing well and enjoying their time in in Cali.

I talked to Yuhno today. I happened to answer the phone cause they couldn't have their cells phones in the recording studio and Jaejoong told me to answer if Yunho called cause he was waiting for his phone call.

He is very nice and VERY polite. He asked how the boys were and I told him they were good and Junsu was doing much better since he landed in the ER. I told him the ice drink incident which he laughed and said he believed Yoochun was right and Junsu did it on purpose. He asked me to tell Jaejoong to call him when he was out of the studio and I told him I would.

That was about it, it was a short conversation but I was grinning for a while after. I wondered silently about Changmin the last time I heard of him was the Samsung event back in May but I don't have the courage to asked the boys. I am sure Changmin is enjoying his free time with his family.

That all for today. I will update in a few days. Follow me on twitter for quick updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment